Jurist i Århus
Would you like to help close complex deals for an industry leader within baggage handling and sortation systems?
Ensure a solid contractual foundation
At BEUMER Group we support Airport and Logistics customers worldwide with intelligent sortation systems.
Join us and become a Legal Counsel, reporting to our CFO and supporting the Sales department and Project Execution department. Here, you will develop contracts to ensure the ideal outcome of agreements with the aim of creating business value for our Airport and Logistic Divisions globally.
Working in cross-functional project teams, you will help ensure successful partnerships by defining and structuring terms that accurately reflect our interests as well as our position regarding other suppliers.
More specifically, you will:
- Participate in various teams on contract negotiations
- Draft, review and interpret contracts to mitigate risks
- Assist with solving contractual disputes
- Develop and improve the existing set of contracts to the next generation of contracts for future projects
- Be part of BEUMER Groups internal network of legal counsels
Ideally, you will be based at our office in Aarhus. However, you can be based elsewhere and work remotely. Nonetheless, you should expect up to 50 days of travel a year both to participate in negotiations and to collaborate with local teams an...